Leave application

Hi does anyone working in the HR dept know if this can be applied as medical leave even though it states maternity leave? Wld like to ask here first before I embarrass myself when I apply leave.

Leave application
11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Whether it's for personal reasons, health concerns, or any other valid grounds, a well-crafted leave application ensures effective communication with your employer. Begin by addressing the recipient with a polite salutation and stating the duration of your intended leave. Provide a brief but comprehensive explanation for the request, demonstrating responsibility and consideration. It is advisable to mention any arrangements made to ensure minimal disruption during your absence. As a valuable addition, utilizing resources like https://megainterview.com/ can aid in drafting a leave application that adheres to professional standards and increases the likelihood of a favorable response. Remember to express gratitude for the understanding and cooperation, fostering a positive rapport with your employer.

Read more

It clearly stated as ML therefore you can’t apply or treat it as MC.. Perhaps you can let dr know not to issue ML and also double check if they give e correct one before leaving e room..

It’s considered as ML as per the document issued. You will not be able to apply for this as MC as u have already given birth too

it is clearly tick as ML, so no way to apply other leave.. maybe can double check with the clinic or your gyne, maybe got typo ?

the latest start date of ML must be the day you gave birth. any earlier than that can still be considered as MC.

It’s consider Maternity Leave, the dates stated are the dates u stayed for your baby birth.

it has to be tick under outpatient sick leave to be deem as MC.

Your ML starts on the day u delivered. It cannot b treated as MC.

It’d be maternity leave. It begins from the date you deliver.

quite clear it is maternity leave, not medical leave