Any review on Dr Judy Wong Pui Ling at TMC?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Very Poor Experience with Dr Judy Wong I don’t think so, this doctor is right. From the beginning of my pregnancy, my fetal position was no problem. The fetus size was a bit bigger, but after 32 weeks, she always advised me to give birth; otherwise, it would be an operation. I think that as a qualified doctor, she shouldn't ever scare the patient. Because as the due date is near, the patient already jas much stress and pressure about delivery. She shouldn't tell the patient that there is a lot of danger in natural birth, instead of encouraging pregnant women.

Read more

Dr Judy Wong was my friend's OB. She saw her through her first pregnancy. She's very patient and doesn't rush you through anything at all. She will explain every procedure / test in as much detail as you need or ask of her. She does tend to be on the expensive side (every consultation - including urine test and ultrasound scan) is approximately 150 - 200 sgd. She also tends to be a little conservative - she will let you know all the statistics and risks and if you tend to be anxious, you'll be tempted to take every single test out there in the market!!

Read more

Personally I find her charges reasonable. I will know as my previous one charged higher than her. As I mentioned before, this is a precious baby. Dun go for cheap. But of course dun go for the most expensive. Dr Judy Wong charged are mid range but it’s money well spent. She has a safe pair of hands. And she knows what she is talking about and very clear in explanation. My previous one charged expensive for every test and rushed us through all the time. Dr Judy Wong is worth every cent and that’s my two cents worth! 😀

Read more
4y ago

What about her stitching skills? I recently went to see her for the first time but the lack of queue was (?), especially when it was a weekend!

My sister in law saw Dr Judy Wong for her first pregnancy around three years ago.. I personally find her cost a bit high.. My cousin had as well recommended her. She went there for her first pregnancy but for second one she decided to change as her charges are quite high. She paid $8.5k+ for her C section.

Read more

General consensus seem to be that she is expensive. But can anyone share what her costs are like? Doctors fee for delivery?

My friend had many good things to say about Dr Judy Wong. However, I wasn't able to go because of high costs

Had a great experience with Dr Judy Wong. She doesn't rush through any explanations and is very patient

Had a great experience with Dr Judy Wong. She doesn't rush through any explanations and is very patient

She's very patient and didn't rush through anything at all. I'd recommend going to Dr Judy Wong

Agreed, Dr Judy Wong is a bit on the expensive side but I also think that its worth it