Review on Dr Joycelyn Wong

Hi, first time mum here. Appreciate your honest review on Dr Wong please. Went to her clinic and I found her clinic assistant a bunch of gossipy unprofessional ladies (very turnoff) plus the two hours wait is just.. wanna know if it’s really worth the high cost and time? #advicepls #pleasehelp #firstbaby

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

So as long the doctor is good, I won’t be bothered about anything else. Dr Wong is my Gynae for both my kids and she’s really the best. If I have any queries before my appointment, I can always drop her an email and she will reply as soon as she can. Sometimes the long wait could be due to emergency cases or she could even be delivering babies or even the list of long questions from the patient before you. The nurses are also kind enough to slot me in for emergency cases. So just make sure you have an appointment before going down.

Read more

The waiting time for doctors especially gynes is to be expected, because even if you have an appointment, the gyne might be delivering a baby.. If that's the case though, the clinic assistant should inform you. Hope you find a doctor you'll be happy and comfortable with!

If you are not comfortable at the first time already , maybe you can consider other gynae .. my husband keep telling me I should feel most comfortable with the whole vibe at the clinic as well as the gynae

1y ago

Thank you for sharing, your hubby is right - very helpful! 😊

Are you referring to Dr Wong from ACJ at Mt A?

1y ago

she is a great doctor. usually the wait time is around 45mins to an hour depending on whether she has emergency delivery and whether the patients before you extend their time for consult. Dr Wong will patiently answer all the questions you have so pros and cons depending which side u r at. however, when I had emergencies, the nurse will try to squeeze me in so I m super thankful.