Review of dr wong heng fok 👨‍⚕️

Any recent reviews for dr wong heng fok at TMC? Thank you!

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Im with dr wong heng fok for my first and now second.. I think every gynae also very pack, my friends who went to different gynae including mount e & others had to wait for quite a while at their routine checks. He is patience and responsible and is considered really affordable for private gynae. My pregnancy were pretty smooth and we dont have any complaints. We have a few friends with him as well.

Read more
2y ago

hi did u eventually go w dr wong? wondering abt his stitching for csec too

I'm currently seeing him. if I have another pregnancy, I probably won't go to him. he is quite a no nonsense gyne. and sometime he gives me a judgey vibe. when I ask what kind of food I should avoid he ask me use my common sense. but his rates is quite affordable for private I hear. and he is always in a rush, not the kind that likes to chit chat with patients

Read more

No I won’t recommend dr wong heng fok. When I went for a checkup due to my PCOS. He straightaway told me to go IVF and even when I told him to give me some ovulation pills he say I won’t be able to hold baby. It’s quite devastating for me ti hear and I didn’t went back to him thereafter. I seeked help from KKH and now I’m already in my 2nd trimester.

Read more

I went to see dr wong heng fok for a few times in my 1st trimester. I hated the long queue but his price is very affordable . I did not choose him as my gynae in the end because I feel he’s always in a rush

3y ago

Thanks for the review! Who did u end up with?

I had my check up with dr wong heng fok last month (2nd month).. He’s okay, but I felt he was in a rush. Talk a little bit then asked me any question? then goodbye and pay 😔

3y ago

As much as I want bec his clinic is very near to me but no.. Btw, which clinic are you at now?

I had heard good Dr. Wong Heng Fok reviews but this was the first time I had consulted him. dr wong heng fok was very helpful and I had a good experience.

dr wong heng fok Review: He listens patiently & allows the patients to speak without inhibitions, putting them at ease. Definitely recommended.

VIP Member

Very thorough about what you should or should not avoid, and most importantly is very concern for both mummy and baby. Two thumbs up

dr wong heng fok was very approachable and friendly and explained the issue well. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

1y ago

Yes , he will. He will give it in weekly basis since you’ll visiting him weekly from week 36 onwards