First trimester - super tired

Does anyone feel super tired during their first trimester and have no energy to do anything much. I feel like i can sleep anywhere and anytime ! Esp super sleepy in the evening.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m super tired too in my first trimester and had to take naps which I normally don’t! Feeling hungry and full at the same time all day. Hopefully it will get better in second trimester. Hang in there!

First trimester is the worst i literally feel like a walking corpse. Literally. I sleep all day, lay in bed all day, no appetite no energy. It only got better when i turn 18/19 weeks 😮‍💨😮‍💨

Yes. Especially with morning sickness going on I just feel like sleeping. as my 2 trimester kicks in I'm feeling all the aches in my body just wanna lie down but not sleep.

Yes I slept early and always just wanna nap… it does get better in 2nd tri for most ppl including me:)) I took chicken essence too before work

Normal, your body is working harder than it used to due to the baby. By 2nd trimester, you’ll feel alot better. Enjoy the process! :)

Yes felt super lethargic, especially in the afternoon and will want to sleep by 10pm+ .

Yup. First trimester really very tiring. Whole day want to sleeep