Mon pubic pain anyone?!

Does anyone experience severe pain around your mon pubic area?? I am at my 27th weeks now and had that for almost 2 weeks already. My work requires me to walk around often and the pain from standing after sitting for long is so unbearable. Embarassed to walk as I don’t really know how to move my feet straight after due to the severe pain and had to grit my teeth and clench my fist when i do managed to walk😓😓 even after taking public transport and alighting to walk is so painful. Had to stand for long and move my feet slowly as if i just learned to walk! If i were to see a gynae, do u think they will give HL for this??

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

See a physiotherapist. I have the same issue: pelvic girdle pain, which is mainly caused by pregnancy hormones. For me it was really bad at first - painful to change sleeping position, painful to walk after sitting / lying down a long time, etc. Apparently I also had pelvic imbalance which caused knee pain while walking. The physiotherapist helped to readjust my pelvic and recommended some adjustments to make on sleeping/sitting/walking posture. There’s also a special belt you can get to help manage the pain while in mobility.

Read more

I’m experiencing the same, at 30+ weeks now. It’s normal per my gynae.. and no, they won’t give you HL for this unfortunately. There are some mild exercise you can do to help relieve the pain, most of those exercises are done on bed so it won’t be too much. Plenty of videos out there, can do some search first

Read more

what is mon pubic area? i doubt they can give HL..