Does anybody know of a good lactation consultant in Singapore?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Look for Valerie Ng 81575780 Very patient and friendly LC. Each session last for 1 hour. During the session, she will advise and teach you on the correct massage and pumping technique. My clog ducts were cleared without any pain! She also make it a point to do follow ups (over the phone) with you after the service. Thumbs up! Valerie is also the co owner of Mums Fairy selling baby products. Very accommodating, she also offered to personally deliver the stuff to you if at the convenience of both parties. Refer to her website: http://www.mumsfairy.com/pages/our-story

Read more
7y ago

Hi, Can i know what is the charges at mumsfairy like?

Mrs Wong from Thomson Medical seems like a popular choice amongst breastfeeding mummies. Local celebrities like Zoe Tay, and mummy blogger Qiu Qiu have engaged her services ans sang good praises of her. Of course, they may or may not be sponsored so I wouldn't know of their reviews are any good, but I do have mummy friends who have recommended me Mrs Wong when I was struggling with breastfeeding. (I didn't go for her consultation in the end because I didn't want to further stress myself up.)

Read more
VIP Member

I went to Thomson Parentcraft Centre when I struggle with engorgement during my #1. The LCs were friendly, informative and gave advices to me how to better managed my bf-ing journey. Mrs Wong was there to help too.

VIP Member

Heard sister kang is good.. but super hard to get an appointment with her.. by the time she has time to see you, maybe you would have already solved your problems on your own

VIP Member

Was highly recommended to see Doris Fok who has been doing research on breastfeeding at NUH. Gave good advices on breastfeeding.

I went to Thomson Parentcraft Centre and the lactation consultants are quite good. Mrs Wong Boi Boi is highly recommended.

Gladys Yip from http://confinementnannyprepostnatal.com/Lactation.html. She is very knowledgeable and helpful.

VIP Member

Alona Hodik - 87223242. She does home visits and has great depth of knowledge of breast feeding. :)

VIP Member

Sister Kang from Mount Alvernia is the most highly recommended LC in Singapore.

thanks