Do you use pacifier during night time with your baby?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I didn't use pacifier for both of my kids as I am their 'human pacifier'. I have heard feedback from my friends who used pacifier at night time with their baby, where baby will wake up at least 2-3 days in the middle of the night searching for the pacifier. Thus, their advise to me was to refrain giving pacifier to baby during mid-night to coax them. Once they fall asleep remove the pacifier completely from them. If you intend to offer pacifier during night time, please ensure you are using one-piece type of pacifier and there is no pacifier clip/chain is used to avoid any accident.

Read more

Yes, my son associates his binky with naps/bedtime and it's easier to put him to sleep this way. I know some mummies do not advocate the use of binkies because babies will be overlenient on them and it will be a bad habit to kick but so far my son doesn't take his binky other than when he wants to sleep. I used to get him those pacificier clips that I could attach it to his clothes, but he'd pull it out and play "cowboy" with it. He'll swing it around before throwing it aside

Read more
VIP Member

I direct latch my daughter exclusively and just last night, I bought a pacifier which I tried to make her use. She spit it out and used her thumb instead. I suppose she prefers me instead. I would also advise you not to let them suck on the pacifier for the entire night. Take out the pacifier when they are soundly asleep to prevent over reliance on their pacifiers.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2556)

thanks