Do you think you married 'the one'? Do you ever have doubts?

94 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think the concept of "the one" is a romantic notion planted in our heads by media and pop culture. It comes alongside the notion that "the one" will miraculously 'complete' you. In the first flush of a relationship, it could seem that way, but as the years roll by, you can't expect the marriage to thrive on feelings. Marriage, like any other relationship, requires commitment and work. Expecting your spouse to fulfill you is a recipe for disaster. It is too tall an order for a mere human being to fulfill!!! Your spouse is not God. He/she cannot read your mind or guess your moods or pre-empt your desires. He/she is just another faulty being like you, but you've signed up for the journey together. Think of your spouse as your companion for the journey--sure there will be ups and downs, and just because there are downs, it doesn't mean that he/she is not the one. It's what adds texture and depth to the relationship as both of you together work on your imperfections, God being your helper! Of course, there's no way he/she can be the one if you're in an abusive relationship!

Read more

When I was younger, I’ve found the idea of finding “The One” very romantic and enticing. With time, I’ve came to learn that instead of looking for “The One”, it is more finding the right one. To me, “The One” represents hope, the belief that there is someone out there, perfect for you and just waiting to be “found”. The right one, on the other hand, is someone who is well, right for you. The difference is subtle and “The One” is probably the right one but the reverse may not be true (haha.. opps). To be honest, up till now, I am still unsure (and I think I will never be sure) if my husband is “The One”. There is no doubt that he is the right one for me and I cannot be more thankful to have met and married him. Still, there are times in which he leaves me so frustrated that it makes me wonder if he is truly “The One” (haha). Regardless, the important point is that I’m very grateful for his presence in my life and I’m no longer searching for another one. ;)

Read more
VIP Member

I definitely married the right one. I feel complete sense of calm when he is around. If he's next to me, I wake up in the morning with a huge smile on my face and I go to bed with a huge, contented smile on my face. I can't imagine being with anyone else and there's absolutely no one besides him (and our little girl) that I enjoy spending every waking minute with. I respect him tremendously and I know he feels the same way about me. And because of the mutual level of respect we have for each other, I also trust him explicitly and can turn to him for sound advice in any aspect of my life. And it's not just about being there for the big stressful decisions, there's no one else I enjoy just chillaxing with. A day vegging out in the sofa with chips and pizza is as perfect as a date out to a Michellin star restaurant with him.

Read more

Cheating for me is a deal breaker for me , I always told the previous women that I've had relationships with, the moment you are unfaithful is the moment you end our relationship. If I've ever felt so disconnected from my partner that I have felt myself drawn even into a hypothetical affair in my mind, I end the relationship. I've been in many abusive relationships (that I ultimately ended) but never once have I been unfaithful. Why? Because no failing relationship is worth sacrificing my morals and integrity for. No matter how it unfolds with a partner, there should be a base level of respect and empathy towards them as a human being. A failed relationship will not pollute your mind and foster insecurities anywhere near as as being on the receiving end of adultery. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Sometimes we wonder what our partner has been up to , thoughts of infidelity in relationships isn’t a new thing and can eventually cause a great havoc if not handle with care and utmost discipline. Some weeks ago, I encounter a review of a friend of friend, showering praises on how she got into her spouse’s device getting all evidences that he’s been a cheat and was able to leave the toxic relationship before it gets late, surprisingly she didn’t do this on her own, but with the help of {hackerspyville@gmail . com], com whom I’ve also used his service sometimes ago, I urge everyone looking for a way out or trying to find proofs and evidences from a device remotely to contact him today. He does loads of hacking related issues. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

I was going through terrible times with my partner. I suspected he was cheating and I needed proof of this to back my claims. All I wanted was to be sure of what was going on before I make any decision. I took the pain of searching for a professional hacker who helped me hacked all communication applications on his phone (SMS, Call logs, WhatsApp messages, Facebook, Viber,Snapchat, Instagram and email Restore delete messages ), his hack services was professionally executed. All the hacked was done within 30 minutes by remote control keylogger which don't need physical access or installation to the target phone before it hacked. He also helped me increase my credit score to 200points within 6days. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

I definitely think that my fiance is the one. Being apart physically most of our relationship, we've been subjected to so many trials and challenges -- at one point, I even contemplating giving up and walking away from the entire thing. In the seven years I've known him, we were broken up for a year in between. We were both really young (22 and 24) and fresh out of uni, in separate continents. In that time, we were both busy with work, seeing other people. We were both contented but it never felt right somehow. I am a firm believer in, "if something is meant to be yours, it will find a way back to you". And it did. We have been together ever since and I am certain that I am marrying The One at the end of this year.

Read more

–When he makes you feel like you've become a better person with each passing day. –When he knows what's the meaning behind your every frown, or your noticeable grin. –When his smile is the only thing that perks you up on a very very very bad day. – When you both never fail to communicate the problems you have with each other. – When he respects every aspect of you and constantly supports you even if you feel like a constant failure. – When he constantly strive in providing the best for the both of you and for your parents, family etc. Even with all these points, it's still hard to explain the feeling of finding "the one" – you'll just have to feel it to know it! Follow your heart!

Read more
VIP Member

Honestly, i felt that my marriage is a great mistake. People date to know each other better before deciding on settling down with 'the one'. But my marriage is a dating period. Aft knowing my partner for 2 months, we got married due to having a kid (back then we were young and foolish) Right now, relationship is constantly on the rocks. Constant arguements on certain issues that we don't see eye to eye. I been asking myself, am i being the fickle minded one? or maybe this marriage is a mistake. Right now, going to 4 years of marriage. I still question myself....

Read more

Being married is overly "romanticized" I guess, its not all about romance..it's a whole different thing that both of you needs to work out. There is no "perfect" spouse, you will soon realized that once you live under same roof but that doesn't mean you shoukd quit right? Its a mutual effort, both have flaws that you must learn to accept and change for good. Once you both learn to love one another unconditionally, that's when you can say you've made it. Again, its a mutual effort..if only one is trying and the other one is not, then you must think.

Read more