Do you guys have any tips for trips to Divisoria with children ages ten and below? Mas madali kasi mamili ng mga gamit kapag sila mismo nagsusukat.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

We just bring our baby aged 19mons only when we have no choice but to bring her (prob due to lack of someone to look after her in the house). And when we bring her it's either we make sure we just buy everything in a single mall like Tutuban or baby and her dad stays in a fast food and I go buy the remaining stuff in 168 or anywhere more crowded where I wouldn't want my daughter to go as well. Also, we make sure we put her facial mask on whenever Divisoria time.

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Sa dalas ng pagpunta namin sa Divisoria, for me, hindi advisable talaga ang pagdala ng bata with you. But, usually maluwag pa ang Divi morning ng weekends if you really want na sila mismo magsukat. Ang ginagawa kasi namin, bumibili kami ng one size bigger on purpose kasi mas madali magadjust ng maluwag na size and that mabilis din kasi paglakihan ng mga damit ang mga bata.

Magbasa pa

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15070)