Do you allow if your kid doesn’t want to eat breakfast before going to school?

50 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hindi..dati hirap talaga ako pakaenin sya sa umaga pero katagaln nasanay na din although umiiyak parin at ng sasabi nang ayaw nia pero i never let him win..kailngan niya nang mga kids nten nang breakfast ika nga breakfast is the most important meal of the day

Since, my daughter has two breaks in school and one immediately after she goes to school so I let her go having a glass of milk. I do not force breakfast on her because the times when I have done so, she had either puked or she had got a tummy ache.

No because they need enough energy to focus on morning classes, I will try to get them eat a little bit or drink Milo. Other than that, I will pack some biscuits for them in the bag so they can eat it if they are hungry

sometimes kids doesnt want to eat early in the morning so what i did he must drink milk before going to school. Pediasure work so well for him. and he loves the taste. Drinking one glass of it is like eating a meal.

Definitely no, coz breakfast important to kick start the day. Perhaps you can find out more what they would like to eat for breakfast instead? If nothing too unhealthy, can let them have it :)

VIP Member

Breakfast is definitely important coz it gives them energy for at least 2.5 hrs before their recess so we don't allow our muffin to skip brekkie. Even a cup of hot milk or milo is fine.

if he doesn’t like what can i do? i just can’t spank or force him to eat something he doesn’t like. asking him what he wants to eat helps in this kinda situation.

breakfast is very important and it should not be missed. we need to educate and be consistent. The child should sit and have his breakfast no matter how long it takes.

No, i cant. bfast is the most important meal of the day. kahit 1 slice lang ng wheat bread + 1 glass of milk if talagang nagpapasaway na ayaw, pinipilit ko my 4yo

Nope.. d xa pedeng umalis ng bahay hangat d xa kumakain.. ill always make sure na laging may laman ang tyan nia bago xa umalis..