5 Replies

Maternity pads are thicker and more absorbent compared to normal sanitary pads. The thickness is ideal as it helps cushion the bruises you might have and is good for any stitches. I know some mommies who use normal maxi pads and they worked just fine but sometimes, sanitary pads are not as soft (some have plasticky feel in my opinion) and your stitches might tear from constant contact.

VIP Member

The hospital provided Kotex Loop maternity pads but I didn't like using them because they were thick and didn't stay in place. When I reached home, I used Sofy 42cm pads and found it much more comfortable. It could be because my stitches were so minor, I didn't even need painkillers. There was no plasticky feel for this one.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2262)

I was like Jamie, my stitches were so bad so I used regular pads and changed them regularly. I didn't quite like the ones KK Hospital provides for me because it was too thick and and I could feel it there.

thanks