Did you and you husband continue to share a room after the baby was born?

Did you and you husband continue to share a room after the baby was born? My friend's husband is suggesting that since he will have to be up in the mornings and be at work all day long, he should move into the spare room for a couple of months. He says he will need a good night's rest to be productive the next day and since my friend has her mother and CL for support that this should be ok. Did any of you experience this as well?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

One of my friends had the same issue. However, they only decide to sleep in separate rooms after trying to sleep in the same room for a couple of months. My friend is the one attending to their baby when the baby fusses in the middle of the night. Her husband tried helping but was "rejected" by the baby. Hence, they decided to try sleeping in separate rooms so that at least one of them could get a good night's rest. Right now, their daughter sleeps better through the night. Her husband has moved back into their room and will only sleep in the other room when the baby is particularly fussy. I guess it really depends on the decision of the couple. There are pros and cons of sleeping in separate rooms. Her husband would likely get to benefit from a better night's rest if he sleeps in a separate room. However, if his wife needed some extra help from him, she should let him know about her concerns. They could experiment with different arrangements like what my friend did to find the best that suits them.

Read more

I sleep with my husband in the same room, but separate mattress as 3 of us couldn't cramp into a queen size bed and our baby back then loves to latch to sleep and his sleeping position is horrible at times. Few years later, we bought king size bed and sleep together for 1 year and husband complaining of our son always occupy his space. And since we are late sleepers we decided to sleep in separate rooms as our son is going to Primary one soon, sleeping early is crucial as my husband knocks off from work late and have a habit of watching Tv in bedroom before he sleeps. And now when he complains not enough sleep or poor quality sleep, he can no longer blame me or our son since he is sleeping on a King size bed by himself.

Read more

Earlier this year My wife was always coming home late, making calls in private and denying me the privileges that i deserve, It was so terrible that i had to look for a way to find out what was going on then i came across this hacker named BILL who helped me in accessing her mobile activities, Facebook, Whatsapp, Text messages, Email, Snapchat, Instagram, Call logs etc.. I also got access to her recently deleted messages and was able to monitor her GPS location. I was really heartbroken when I saw her sneaky conversations with other men and how they have been making a mess of themselves. The hacker really saved my life because finding out all of these on my own would have been impossible. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

I personally don't face this issue although i know thar some couple might face this problem. Not a very big issue. Things can always be discussed. Think on the positive side, it is true that hubby needs ample rest for work. Having an adfitional family member would means more $ involved. It's good for hubby to be so thoughtful too.

Read more

My colleague and her husband shared their room with their baby and just powered through the cries haha. They say it's best to put on a unified front for baby. But as soon as baby started to sleep through the night, they moved baby to his/her "nursery", which is actually a spacious remodelled walk-in closet in the master bedroom.

Read more

Although i do not face this issue but i feel that it sounds ok for me. Hubby is trying to be productive which is a good sign. It goes to show that he is being responsible for the family. Sleeping on a different room may not sound positive but so long as your thinking is positive, it is all that matters.

Read more

If it is only a temporary arrangement for few months, and your husband needs rest at night, why not? However, if this is for long term it will not be good for you and husband's relationship, as you will be too concentrated on the baby and neglect the relationship with husband.

What are the skill of a hacker? You will need a hacker with the ultimate skill to stay undetected, exploits vulnerability and always use the backdoor. They are built on one team Contact [email protected] WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

We have been sleeping separately for at least five years. My kids do not sttn so they will disturb their daddy. So, it is best to let my hubby sleep on his own. Less stress actually. At least, he can have a better tomorrow :)

Read more

We did share the room with our daughter and still. We are planning to separate the room with our daughter and practicing her. My husband said 3-4 years is good age to separate the room. therefore, I believe him