Deciding between the following 5 baby bouncers. Which do you recommend? 1. Baby Bjørn 2. Ingenuity 3. Nuna 4,. Graco 5. Fisher price

Post image
12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I used the bjorn. It was passed down from my cousin. It is useful during the velcro-baby days when he was just born and wants to be held all the time. He always falls asleep in it easily. The bjorn sort of hugs(?) his body so he feels safe and cosy. But it only moves for about ~5 seconds with one push. So gotta keep rocking it to move it, if you get what I mean. Another good thing is that the cover can be easily removed for washing. My son has had many poonamies in it! Haha. It has 3 seating levels, I don't quite know how to explain. It's like you can adjust it higher as the baby grows heavier. But at 6 months now (9kg), my baby's bum can touch the floor lightly when I rock him moderately hard. Ok that's all for my review. Hope it helps!

Read more
VIP Member

I tried 1. Baby bjorn, but because the sleeping position only can face up, hence for long time is not easy to coax to sleep, as baby prefer sleeping on the side. I using fisherprice in the pic, the green one, more sturdy and can sleep any position. Hence it's easy to put him down when i babywear him and he fall asleep. If baby bjorn, because the side is not high, become not easy and safe to put him down to sleep without bucket him. Anyway still up to ur baby prefer, i tried many rocker on my baby, end up, fisherprice rocker is the only one i still using till now when he is 1 years+.

Read more
Post reply image

Bjorn. I have the fisherprice one but my son has outgrown it at 6 months. He only started using it at about 2+ months when my sister-in-law passed it to me. So now I have a Bjorn which can last longer and have the Fisherprice one unused in my storeroom. I should have really gotten the Bjorn one from the started. Although it is a little pricey, in my honest opinion, it will last longer than the others. You can get yours at Carousell if you don't mind a 2nd hand one. It's approx. $100+.

Read more

I might sound biased but I would go with Baby Björn! Firstly, the sleek and simple design never fails to impress me and it's ergonomical and long lasting. It's not as pricey here as I'd imagine it would be in Singapore so Baby Björns are pretty much a mainstay in Swedish households. Haven't heard a negative thing from at of the mommies here about their products in general :)

Read more
VIP Member

I would go for the sleek Nuna Leaf seat is unique in that it can be used from infancy to preschool and beyond. Without batteries, cords, or any noise to speak of, this seat is perfect for your little one to nap/chill The organic cotton insert is soft, and the motion of the Leaf continues for about two minutes unassisted with a mere push.

Read more

I have 3 bouncers - ranging in pricing and honestly doesn't matter. Baby should only be in bouncer for less than an hour a day. Just buy the cheapest can already. Don't need to waste money lah.

I tried fisher price but its not as stable. Have the ingenuity one, the one which can auto swing, but the shape makes it tight when baby grow up. So its not going to be for long term use.

I have the fisher price. I literally chose based on price. I like the fisher price as well cause it's colourful and I think children need to be around bright colours

I have ingenuity. It's pretty but I don't find its base to be sturdy

thanks