Dear parents, my LO 6 months old and is currently on totally breast feeding. As my BM supply is getting lower , we are thinking to switch to FM. He maybe allergic cow milk, what brand of FM is recommended and suitable for him? TIA

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If thats the case, i suggest you try Similac Isomil, slightly costly, well soy milk has always been on the higher end. Other option is for Dumex Soy Milk slightly cheaper. Cant recall the prices though. Lastly you may consider goats milk. Fresh goats milk from hay diaries. They can also be purchased at Prime Supermarket or even delivered to your house for no additional charge. I loved the goats milk. Fresh and affordable. It mounts up to about the same price with fm. If you have any questions, let me know ill be happy to assist you. Have a blessed weekend.

Read more

My girl also allergic to cow milk. I gave her soy milk. She likes it. Usually cow milk allergic also goat milk allergic. To be at safe side, better don't give goat milk. If u r breastfeeding, u need to be aware on the food you take as well, don't contain cow milk. Btw, my girl is take dumex mamil gold soy. U can go their website to request free sample. If ur baby ok, then only you buy. Don't have to waste money to go buy First.

Read more

You can always request for a sample pack to test if your boy are really allergic to cow's milk. Attach this the link to request for sample from Friso. https://shop.friso.com.sg/english/sampleproduct/sampleproduct/view?utm_source=Friso%20Singapore&utm_medium=Link&utm_campaign=Friso%20Singapore%20Sample%20Request%20Button&sampleproduct=MAC068

Read more

How do you know that he maybe allergic to cows milk? Have you tried the trial packs from the infant nutrition brands yet?

8y ago

The PD suspected he maybe allergic to cow milk as his poops has strains of blood after drinking my BM.

VIP Member

If he is allergic to Cow milk. you have to get soy based formula

you can try organic FM