Dear parents, if you were eating with family and lo at the market place, lo dropped the rice grains on the floor and was still enjoying his food. Here comes the cleaner and she kept complaining that the kid messed up the place, while your were still eating, cleaner took the broom and sweep the floor, pushed lo's baby chair away and took the dirtied spoon on the floor and threw it onto the table. ~~~ you and family were still eating halfway~~~ What will your immediate reaction be?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

OMG. It happened to me before! My husband shouted at the auntie back. She was rude to begin with. Kids are kids they never eat clean! She shldnt throw the dirty spoon back on the table WHILE we are eating. My husband lodged a complain to the cleaning company.

Read more
8y ago

People are still eating, she took the broom to sweep the floor is already very disrespectful. Furthermore she pushed lo away and asked my mum to shift her place to let her sweep the floor, worse is she threw the dirty spoon onto the table. Super angry!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-28920)

I will literally say the cleaner. I said. Auntie, even if you are NOT happy. you should not pull my baby chair away and throw the dirty spoon back on the table! I will be raging!

Read more
8y ago

very very rude of her!

I'll surely say excuse me, why are you throwing my spoon? and I'll also surely say, not happy no need to throw and push baby chair away.

scold the cleaner!