Dear parent town, im feeling very bad about this & need a channel to get it off my chest. Terrible mumny here... Forgot what was it about, my hub called to me from house and i turn my back on my LO for a few seconds. Remembering her behind me, i call to her to follow mummy, saw her coming and i went back towards the house asking my hub to come out & look after her. Who knows how long was that 1 minute lapse and i heard my hub shouting to me where is the child!? I dash out of the house and doesnt see her. Next reaction i turn to the lift and saw my 18months old LO inside!!!!???? Then omg the lift went down!!! my hub went after her via stairs and thankfully he got her 1 floor down. But i was sooooo freaked out when the lift came up after that 1 floor without her. I thought i lost my child forever that spilt second. Never ever lose sight of LO for even 1second ????? Im still feeling terribly guilty

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I knew exactly how you felt of 'losing' the child. ever since a incident, i always always hold my child and never let them go. even it's a short distance calm down mummy ok.

Read more