Dear parent town, im feeling very bad about this & need a channel to get it off my chest. Terrible mumny here... Forgot what was it about, my hub called to me from house and i turn my back on my LO for a few seconds. Remembering her behind me, i call to her to follow mummy, saw her coming and i went back towards the house asking my hub to come out & look after her. Who knows how long was that 1 minute lapse and i heard my hub shouting to me where is the child!? I dash out of the house and doesnt see her. Next reaction i turn to the lift and saw my 18months old LO inside!!!!???? Then omg the lift went down!!! my hub went after her via stairs and thankfully he got her 1 floor down. But i was sooooo freaked out when the lift came up after that 1 floor without her. I thought i lost my child forever that spilt second. Never ever lose sight of LO for even 1second ????? Im still feeling terribly guilty

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-34364)

VIP Member

I knew exactly how you felt of 'losing' the child. ever since a incident, i always always hold my child and never let them go. even it's a short distance calm down mummy ok.

Read more

OMG that must have been really scary for you! I also almost lost my boy once at a shopping mall before. Really have to make sure we don't let them out of sight.

VIP Member

Calm down. What matters is your child is safe. Learn from the incident and never let it happen again. Everyone makes mistakes.