Dear Mummies, My baby is 1 month Just recently she has nose stuck, She is difficult to breath sometimes It makes me so worry Just now she was shaking to try to breath What should i do?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

For now, keep her head up or inclined, never flat on her back. This should help make it easier to breathe. But observe what the breathing sounds like. If it's a whistling sound through the nostrils, then it could just be mucus which you can suction out. But if it's fast laboured breathing, it could be pneumonia. I advise you to ask your pedia right away. Better to bother the doctor about nothing than do nothing and find out too late that it was something, especially when it comes to newborns.

Read more
7y ago

thank you, tmr will go to polyclinic, baby vomited and struggle to sleep, i guessed she couldnt sleep

Keep her head up, use a nasal aspirator if you have. that will help clear the stuffy nose. have you got a nasal spray?

7y ago

where can i buy it?

VIP Member

Is she on formula or breastmilk? If breastmilk no poo poo is normal. If formula means she is heaty.

7y ago

have you brought her to see a doctor? It sound like reflux

1 month old????!!! Please take your child to the doctor. The child is too young!

7y ago

yes i did they gave her nose drop she struggles poo poo now haizza

any pharmacy. you can get sterima nasal spray which is off shelf.

welcome :) Hope baby gets well son

Was the nose drop illadin?

7y ago

she still can poo poo few times a day, so i guess she has stomachache.