To the First Time Mom...

Dear First Time Mom, May it be just your first day or first week or first month or your 24th month with your little one, everything is still a learning progress, so you're okay. Your baby is just learning things too. You're both okay, and each other's warmth is enough to reassure you that tomorrow will be just fine. Take time to recover, resting is not a weakness, your baby needs you so you have to take care of yourself. Breastmilk is best for babies, but a fed baby is the best baby. Not everyone has a smooth sailing adventure in breastfeeding. Some don't have enough milk, some have flat/inverted nipple, some babies have problem latching, some have lip or tongue tie, some had to be formula fed on the first day, and it does not make you less of a mother. You don't have to take every advice, because every child varies, what may have worked for them may not suit you. And you also don't have to dread on everything people tell you. Sometimes we feel that society pressures us to be perfect mothers and wife and housekeeper and career women, but the truth is, the most pressure to be perfect comes from yourself, so Dear First Time Mom, take it easy on yourself.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

thank you. i felt quite a little different this past 2 months din kasi. im doubting myself kung okay pa ba gngwa ko sa baby ko and na eh stress ako thinking na baka hindi ko nabbgay yung needs nya as a baby. it helps a lot 😊

Thank you for this! Gumaan loob ko. Ftm here kaya siguto naninibago lang ako.

Thank you! I needed this 💖

Thank you for sharing FTM.❤

very well said sis!

Thank you😊😘

VIP Member

Thank you 🙏

Thank You 😍

Thank you😇