Marriage Time

My husband and I are already married for 8 years and since we have kids we rarely have time to be just together and enjoy each other's company just like we often do when it was just the two of us. We had attended a course a few years ago, called Marriage Course, and one topic that was tackled there was about marriage time, it is a time you set aside to spend time with your spouse at least once a week. You have to be intentional in doing it and be consistent, it means you have to plan; when is the right day and time, how much is your budget, where are you going to go; movie house, coffeeshop, watch the sunset in the beach or in the bay this depends on your location, or stay in the house and spend time together when kids are asleep, tipid pa, or do things you both enjoy and etc. What we do sometimes is when our kids are already sleeping, we will buy some snacks or cook eggs and noodles, or just make a cup of coffee and spend time together. In doing this, it had helped us to talk and be open to address issues that's affecting our marriage and our relationship with our kids and also we're able to know each other more. It doesn't need to be expensive, just be creative. The goal of this is to nourish your relationship as husband and wife, it helps to continue to fuel that four pillars of relationship; love, respect and understanding you have for each other and build a better and stronger marriage. To those who have heard about it and tried, I believe you knew the benefits it had brought to your marriage, to those who want to try it, go for it! It will surely help you. God bless.❣? #thejourneyoffive

Marriage Time
13 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

i agree,we do this and plan this whenerver may time and budget talaga,,we make sure that we have time padin para sa isat isa,minsan we go to motels padin🙈 or kaya we have late night talks kahit pagod at antok na,,cuddle padin minsan kahit saglit lang,,

thankyou for sharing. may "us " time din kami ni hubby kaso parang feel ko may times na may mas gusto syang gawin kaso di ako interested. haha hays

VIP Member

Turning 8 years in a relationship this december. Civil wed on January and 2022 for church wedding. ❤️❤️❤️

VIP Member

During day off po. Minsan strolling lang or coffee, then grocery after haha oks na yun

4y ago

Yes po okay na rin yun ang importante may consistency sa pag spend time niyo with each other.

Four pillars- love, respect & understanding. Ano po yung isa?

4y ago

Agree

I agree kc ganun din kami💞 8yrs married also☺️

thank you mommy for sharing ☺

thank you for sharing💕

VIP Member

Thank you for sharing mommy. :)

VIP Member

thank you for sharing