101 Replies

This is my first pregnancy so I’ve not gotten to experience what all mums have been through! But I look forward to having that first skin to skin, that moment of bonding between my baby and I when she first starts latching after she’s born 🥰 So far, throughout this pregnancy, she has always been a Daddy’s Girl. Always reacting to his touch and voice, even his snores 🤣 but even he can’t compete with the bond between us when it comes to breastfeeding! All the antibodies and nutrients that I can pass to her through breastfeeding is a definite benefit too! I hope to be able to continue giving her breast milk even when I start university next year by pumping and storing it for her! This way, even if I’m at school, her grandmother can feed her this precious liquid gold for her to build a strong and healthy immune system!

VIP Member

First off, thank you for hosting this event, Philips and theAsianparent. Breastfeeding has always been a struggle for me. With my first, I had an oversupply issue. Long story short, I developed an abscess on my areola that led to a surgery which rendered my one breast totally unable to lactate. I consumed pills to stop lactation to speed up the recovery process . It's still a sore topic for me but now, I am having a comfortable supply and every pump after hours , I draw blessing from it. my favorite moment is a day after birth of my second, I started leaking from the affected breast and I was so overjoyed. Nevermind the pain due to the deformity of the nipple from the surgery. 💞 I can breastfeed from both breast. What a miracle. gosh.

VIP Member

my breastfeeding moment is seeing my daughter having a good sleep after I breastfeed her feeling relieve that I've amount of milk to satisfy her hunger as babies tend to get hungry more, seeing those chubby cheeks and weighty thighs makes me feel happy as I'm giving her something has fatty , yet nutrients. it's not only a favourite moment but also learning what a child needs most at this young age and I'm lucky I could breastfeed my 2 year daughter as previously I couldn't as she was a low weight baby

honestly, i have not tried as we are still in our 1st trimester. quite apprehensive about breastfeeding as fear builds up when you read stories from other mummies. however, reading up on how breastfeeding is the best for our child, i'm ready to brave it all and enjoy the journey. we hope we will look back at this journey with gratitude and the immense help from the philips avent breastpump. hope we all rise up to the challenge of breastfeeding and conquer it together. 😊

Breastfeeding didn't come easy for me! But once latching and milk production had established in the 2nd month, I couldn't be happier to say goodbye to washing of bottles and pumping round the clock. But what I enjoy most is holding my baby in my arms, knowing that he is nourished and comforted by me. I must admit though that night feedings are harder to relish in. Still, I am happy to be feeding my baby most of the time (unless I am super sleepy:p)!

My favourite breastfeeding moment is watching my baby girl put on weight, grow day by day and developing milestones after milestones with my breast milk, makes every single effort worth it. Looking back at all the night feeds, backaches and every attempt to try to stay awake while I feed my little one has left a special place in my heart. The decision to 100% breastfeed my precious girl till today was never one I will ever regret.

TapFluencer

Favourite breastfeeding moment is going to first time that my boy latches as this is a memory I will treasure forever as a first time mom. The journey was not easy to have him after losing our baby girl one year ago at close to 6 months. So if I have to, I will choose my boy over my work so that I can breastfeed him with a lot less stress and for a longer period. Hoping to breastfeed for 12 months so hope to win this! 💓

My favorite breastfeeding moment is able to cuddle and bond with my baby. Despite the tired days, juggling with family and full time job, I’m happy that I’m able to produce breastmilk for baby. Nothing beats having a happy, healthy and chubby baby. Knowing that he is consuming all the antibodies and nutrients in my breastmilk, all those late nights were totally worth it. I would not exchange anything for it! ❤️

TapFluencer

Favorite breastfeeding moment is when my lil one finally learn to latch when he was about 2-3months old… after speaking to a LC then I realized it’s my flat nipple tt probably caused him not being able to latch me properly thus he was a bottle fed baby till I decided to give latching a try again! Was so comforted when he first start to latch without fussing! And now he is always looking for comfort latch.

VIP Member

My favourite breastfeeding moment is the satisfaction when I can produce breastmilk to feed my baby. With all the antibodies and nutrients in the breastmilk, it is definitely beneficial for my baby. After we give birth, hospital have been promoting breastfeeding and having LC coming in to teach new moms like me the tips and ways to breastfeed. Am enjoying the time spend with during breastfeeding

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles