Day 1 of 8: World Breastfeeding Week Contest 🥳

To celebrate world breastfeeding week, we are having a contest for this week 🤩 Tap to find out more, and don't forget to join our contest with Philips Avent 👉🏻 https://bit.ly/3C7IFwz

Day 1 of 8: World Breastfeeding Week Contest 🥳
101 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I always remember my first breastfeeding time to my 1st lovely daughter. This was very strange when I first carried the little one in my arm and fed her. I felt I loved her more and more through day by day. I was proud to be a mother. Now Im in 2nd pregnant. I wish I could win this Philip pump so that it could help me produce more milk in less time and have most comfortable pumping experience.

Read more

My favourite breastfeeding moment is when i get to soothe and calm my crying baby by comfort latching, creating a mummy-baby bonding moment with no interruptions or distractions. It makes me feel great that i am a safe 'place' for my baby when she feels overwhelmed. Breastfeeding is not just providing milk but also comfort to all babies. Happy breastfeeding week to all mummies! 😊❤

Read more

My Favorite breastfeeding moment is the very first skin-skin touch with my son. This little life that I have carried inside me for almost 10 months, the minute I pushed him out in the delivery suite, I carried him in my arms, feed him, feel him. I'm baking in progress with my #2 pregnancy, hope to win the Philip breaatpump as so I can comfortably feed my child with no worries.

Read more
VIP Member

My favourite breastfeeding moments is when my little sloth smiled at me after breastfeeding! One of the most enjoyable moments about breastfeeding is knowing that both my little sloth and myself needs each other (he needs me for milk and I need him to clear the milk, LOL!). A very special bond that letting baby know I'm safe with my mom which we both truly enjoy and cherish.

Read more

My favorite breastfeeding moment is on the day he was born. I’m a new mom and I don’t know what to do. Feeling clueless but I try my best to do and feed baby and calm him down. It’s not easy especially newborn is hungry every 2-3 hours. Luckily I manage to pump milk and increase my supply slowly. Everyone have its first time and I’m glad to be a mum!

Read more

My favourite breastfeeding momebt is when i see that my baby is growing heathily each day with the liquid gold im providing her. im exclusively pumping so a good pump is very important for me. it has been a challenging process for me for the last few months but im glad i persevere whenever i look at her smiling brightly at me each time.

Read more

My favorite breastfeeding moment is when my bubba looks at me and holds my fingers while he is latched. i will talk to him, say how much i love him and smiles as if he understands. i miss him though. i left him at 4mos as i need to go back here. today is his 10th month. 6mos we've been away from each other. i miss him so bad 😢

Read more
VIP Member

My favourite breastfeeding moment is when I place my little crying one near my breast when he is hungry and he can sense it is feeding time. Then he will calm down and find the right place to latch, happily drink, hear that cute suckling sound and he slowly fall asleep when I stroke his head while breastfeeding.

Read more

My favourite breastfeeding moment is looking at the lovely eyes of my baby and the close touch of a mother & baby. Breastfeeding is never easy, it requires alot of patience & love which is just the same way that I have towards my baby which makes me have the never give up attitude and keep trying!

VIP Member

my favourite breastfeeding moment is when I successfully latch my baby and feel that bond with him, and then see him drifting off to sleep. It's really hard for me to direct latch hence I am mostly express pumping. thus having the chance to latch him directly was certainly memorable and magical.