Angry!

So damn angry with the helper. Been tolerating her for damn long but can’t have no maid coz I have 3 young babies to take care of. Care for babies ?? Almost cause severe injuries for a few times. Bring my sick babies with flu to my newborn after I told her don’t bring them near newborn baby. Bring another one the next day. There were sooo many more incidents. Housework ?? Her maid job is to take care of my twins and didn’t ask her to do much housework. Only clean the table which we use to make milk. And she can also cut corner and clean only places that’s empty on the table. And I provided wet tissues to clean. No washing needed at all! But nv clean after months and bluff say clean already. Character ?? Always lie. Lie during interviews. Lie after come here. Lie about doing work. Lie about babies. Always think she’s smart and lie. Always think we don’t know she’s lying. Always nv follow instructions. Think she’s smart and do things her way. She’s only smart to think of ways to short cut everything. Why didn’t change her? Coz we need a helper and maybe just afraid of getting someone worse. Been looking but can’t find a suitable one. How to tell if someone loves children? Pls let me know if you have a good agency to recommend.

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Change her if not how u gonna tolerate for long term? While u gonna change her, get a part time nanny to help out first till ur new maid comes. I get my helper from Nation Maid Agency hougang. They are not bad.