Is this discrimination against pregnant mom?

Currently going 7 weeks. Double uterus, high risk pregnancy. OBGYN appointment every 2 weeks. I have morning sickness and it would gt worse in the morning and at night. During the night i wont gt a proper rest due to the symptoms and it would effect me the next morning. I Have use up all of my medical leave and and most of my mc are NPL. im currently serving my final notice period with my current company. I work as an educator for children with special need. Mostly children with ASD, Speech delay and GDD. Workload has been hectic and physically demanding. The company had offered to shorten my notice period ( which i did not request). However, they insist me to pay them. They are also currently holding back my Aug salary and trying to convince me to use my aug salary to compensate for the final month. As of today, my salary is 17 days due. I rejected their offer as it does not benefit me in any way. I feel that i work hard and i deserve to gt my salary on time and in full. I have spoken to them regarding this matter and they told me that i should receive my salary in a few days time. In you are in this situation, what would u do?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Supporting your decision. It’s your basic right as an employee!