My LO doesn't like me.

He cries and throw tantrums most of the times when I carry him. whenever grandma or his father carries him he is calmer. Especially now when he is sick I don't want him to cry too much and I keep worrying that he is not breathing. Most of the time my mother handles him so I understand. They keep telling me it's because they handle him most of the time that is why but no matter how I try it doesn't seem to work.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Baby wearing - that was my answer to every temper tantrum. My daughter is 6 now and I still find the easiest way to stop her temper tantrum is to engulf her in a tight hug for a few mins first and then ask her to explain to me what’s going on. There’s something magical about the human touch.

Post reply image
TapFluencer

For myself as a daddy, whenever i take care of my baby girl from birth till now about 6months.. I learnt the more calm i am, controlling my inner self, my heart beat & my breathing to slow down… some how, my little one turn calmer. Hope this helps a little.

Read more

May be u try to carry the same posture as them. Sometimes the way we carry different and baby is already familiar with whoever carry him longer

VIP Member

It will take time.. have more bonding sessions.. let yr mum handle him lesser..

Don’t worry too much mummy. It will get better