World's Strictest Parent.

Hi, could anyone contact me. cuz i would like to put my rebellious little brother who is only 15 onto the world's strictest parents show,cuz hid not giving any form of respect to this family, and he apparently treats this house like a bloody hotel for him to come and goes as he wishes. He goes to school just to sleep,and he smokes and mixed around with bad companies. He scolded vulgarities towards my mother,and he insist us on giving him money without telling us why are we giving him the money for and he threathen to beat us. He keeps my mother awake all night knowing that she have work the next day,and he doesnt comes home to tell time that he gave us. My mother is getting really exhausted from scolding him repeatedly... and its heartbreaking to see my mother going through all this bullshit just a that boy... I want my mother to get more rest than what she is getting now.Please to whoever is filming this show,contact me... we are in desperate need of help to cure this little boy.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel that what I might say is just theory.. See if there are experts in this area. I wish I could help. God bless dear.