Cost of living in Manila is high nowadays and I would like to help my husband with our finances by working while staying at home and doing my duties for the kids. Can you share with me tips on how to not lessen the quality time with the kida even when you are working at home?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I can feel you, Mommy Ash. I'm actually struggling with finances as well so I am doing online business right now. It is quite challenging as I have to juggle and hustle to earn while taking care of the kids and doing house chores. The main factor is to really have a planned schedule according to your kids' schedule. By that, I meant planning ahead for the work that you will do. Say for me, I adjust my work schedule according to my free time which means the kids are at school or they are already asleep. So I make use of those time periods to be productive and do my online business--preparing the items, checking buyers etc. Then I do have some time allowance to give to my kids--because at the end of the day, they are and will always be my top priority.

Magbasa pa