Dear all.. any solution for Pregnancy constipation..? :( week 23 now. Hard to poop!

Constipation. wanna avoid medicine.

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i used to have constipation in my early pregnancy stage and once i started having overnight oats with fruits almost every day, it stopped. now i basically poop every day or other day. maybe you can try too. i also started eating smaller meals and snack on oat biscuits/ cereal bars.

Oats, yogurt, milk, banana, papaya, vegetables in meals. I usually will take these in the morning if I feel constipated. It seems to help better than taking these at the end of the day which adds on to the bloat. Hopefully you’ll manage it soon. Good luck!!

For me, i tried everything nothing works..so its mind over body for me..if there is nothing coming out I will walk out of the toilet, keep doing it until I finally managed to pass, just to avoid hamaeroids🥲

hi i had same issue too especially now im taking iron tablet. I only drinks lots of plain water. Eat fruits !! kiwi really helps me to poop 😅 Yess try not eat any medicine.

u will need fiber, fluids and exercise fiber- prune juice, vegetables, fruits(not juiced) fluids-plain water. avoid caffeine exercise- as tolerated. walking is fine.

Read more

I took mofa fibre drink once a week or two weeks once. So far took three times and it really helps. And it’s safe for pregnancy as well

I had the same problem in third trimester.. i had constipation and only managed to do it weekly. But sometimes asparagus works for me…

Try papaya. Orange papaya (ripen ones) mush it up in a saucepan, I add in rock sugar, milk and white fungus. —- yum

3y ago

Makes yr boobs bigger too. Then I gotto massage it so tht to prep breastfeeding

I take 1-2 Yakult daily and that solves my problem from week 6-18 You can try yellow dragonfruit 👍🏻

try prune, radish, green vegetables and consume more fruits. avoid chicken and other hard foods.