Booster shot after 20weeks

Hello all! My company have been pushing for booster shot and gynae said if all is ok at 20 weeks scan, can proceed to do it. Can anyone share with me the symptoms you had after? Severe or bearable?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

27 weeks gg 28. took booster 5 days ago. no symptoms at all. 😊😊 shld get booster cus we are gg to the hospital very often for checkups. I was at the hospital basement and a man (prolly a nurse) who was pushing a child in a wheelchair and telling people to put on our mask properly and make way to the covid+ child. So gt urself vaccinated. better be safe thn sorry.

Read more

Took my booster shot at 34 weeks, gynae gave green light. No side effects at all, no headache, no fever, no body aches.... arm was sore for an hour or so, slept through it and woke up feeling normal. Took the booster to protect my little one but I think she is protecting me 😂 Different people has different reaction but for me, I am glad I took it :)

Read more

Took my booster shot at 36 weeks. Experienced arm soreness and fever the next day but after fever went away after I took paracetamol and rested. It was only for a short while & fever was gone by evening. Bearable for me. :)

hi there, I took my booster when I was 29-30weeks pregnant, I only had arm soreness. I did not have fever neither do I feel tired. I guess it varies for different people. do drink plenty of drink and get ample rest!

did my booster shot at 18 week. recommend Pfizer shot as they say side effects milder than moderna. I had slight fever and headache but just ate panadol and I was feeling better

Hi there! I took my booster shot at 17 weeks.. powered through without any paracetamol but suffered massive headache for 4 days! Kind of the same symptoms as my shot 1 and 2!

Took my booster on week 27. Sore arms and slight headache, a lot more manageable than the first two doses. :)

just took booster shot yesterday at 14weeks. i only had sore arms thank God!

Took just before 20 weeks. Triple Pfizer, no side effects at all