Circuit breaker

Hi just wanna rant something.. what is the worst thing for you that got cancelled due to the circuit breaker ? Im just sad cuz my my solemnisation date had to be pushed back and its just nice on the last day of circuit breaker which is 4 may? was supposed to come down to romm for verification stuff but got cancelled as well... what a bad luck i have. Have important things to do on first and last day of circuit breaker.. i hope every just stay home and stop this virus from spreading too muchhh.. not to mention im giving birth in late june? i wan to be able to stay with the father of my child when i give birth cuz we still staying at our own parent’s place??

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

The worst thing that could happen in life is your own family members and husband's side important family members won't be attending to your engagement although beforehand planning was totally different, disappointment happen one by one and friends couldn't attend your ROM giving blessing due to the last min changes from 7April become change to 6April during circuit breaker while the number of pax for people attending is below 6pax, there's no wedding lunch and tea ceremony going on after the engagement events. But if 7April also end up everything for the food have to take away go home and eat so everything is give and take, many changes had been made. Everything during the ROM ceremony only my husband parents being the witness and two friends helping up in doing photography and vlogging just specially for us that we consider ourself lucky enough to have them around. My due date will most likely be May17, I'm hoping the circuit breaker won't be extending the date. It's so inconvenience at all.

Read more
4y ago

@Siti, actually there's good and bad for the convid-19 happened. It's actually more of an excuse for not inviting some of the unnecessary relatives that you didn't want to invite. Cut cost in budget etc in good excuse. But sad for people that had well planned everything that waste more money in banquet etc at the hotel booking.

Same! 😕 My solemnisation date was supposed to be on 15 April, but due to this Covid 19, it got pushed back till dk when and then my due date is first week of June or might be even earlier . Needed the certificate to apply some financial helps but hais 😕

4y ago

Lets pray this virus will decrease over this month of circuit breaker so everyone can continue with their plans😭

I know how u feel.. My cousin lagi worse... Wedding on april 4 invitation deco food semua da ready and sent out but got cxl also cuz they said cannot do large gathering... On the other hand look at the brighter side of life He has better plans.

4y ago

Kan? So have to inform all the invited guests that its cxl... Kesian tau...but what can we do...

VIP Member

Baby shower :( It's my first pregnancy & I was really looking forward to a celebration but covid19 seems to have ruined it.

4y ago

This virus has ruined many things to many people... dont be too sad too alrite ? Maybe it meant to be celebrated by the 2 of you 😉😊

my new house renovation has to be stopped which makes me so 😭this was the perfect escape plan away frm the inlaws.

4y ago

Gotta agree🙃 but since my marriage got postponed, idk when else i will get the house and if i could get it when i getting married..

VIP Member

Stay strong ya. Hopefully it really ends by 4th May. We need to work together to stop this virus going around.

4y ago

I wish everyone just stay home and stay safe😭 everyone will be safe or at least not have too many cases each day...

TapFluencer

hope everyone cooperates & stay safe, so restrictions may be lifted at the earliest

Super Mum

My friend wedding at Marriott postpone to end of the year

VIP Member

Hope everything goes well for you. Prayers goes out to you!

4y ago

Thank youuuu

Super Mum

Just be thankful that everyone is safe and sound.

4y ago

Yeap yeap somewhat grateful this circuit breaker happens . Jsut wan everyone safe at the same time...😉😊