Opinions Please

My child has been in infant care since 3 months old and he just transitioned to PG. I have been told by his teacher that he does not run or hop during the acitivities whereby he is supposed to do so. He is only 19 months. He can walk,talk and seems to function normally but i'm doubting it after what i've been told by the teacher. First time Mama here so i'm worried. Is there anything I need to do help him?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Is the teacher trying to say that his motor skills are not there? Or trying to say that your child is unable to follow instructions? Maybe you can expose him to more outdoor activities to boost his confidence.. He might be just too shy to hop infront of the class.

VIP Member

Does he run hop when he's with yall? You could ask your child why he doesn't participate in these activities.. some kids can be temperamental and like to do things their way, I wouldn't worry too much(:

5y ago

He behaves "normally" when he is with us. I can't say he actually runs like how we adults do but he does seem like he is brisk walking as quickly as his feet can take him when he tries to run.

VIP Member

How does he behave at home? What is the teacher trying to tell?

5y ago

He plays with toys,likes to sing songs,generally friendly even with strangers. Im unsure what they are trying to say. Im just worried as this is my 1st child

Super Mum

His teacher referring to motor skills?