Will you let your child below the age of 2 years old to eat chocolate?
Will you let your child below the age of 2 years old to eat chocolate?
Voice your Opinion
Yes
No, (share your reason why in the comment section)

1512 respon

29 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan
VIP Member

I gave my sons Dutch lady formula milk for age of 1-3 years with chocolate flavour. This is because I wrongly buy the fm. Accidentally buy 3 packs of chocolate flavour Dutch lady milk 900 gm instead of original flavour. Previously, I never gave any other type of chocolate to my 1 year, 3 months old son. #TAPsupermoms #TAPactiveusers

Baca lagi
VIP Member

I take care of my baby ‘s food since they start eating (6months). I strictly not put the sugar and salt into the food. I choose natural or real food to give them favor. Up to age 2, I introduce the dark choc instead of milk choc..worry if they will be picky eater if give them eat below age 2

saya memang x bg anak saya makan coklat sbb xnk gg anak2 saya rosak. lg pon memang saya sendiri pon x suke tgk budak2 yg gg nye rosak. ibu bapa patut elak bg anak2 bnde manis.

VIP Member

bagi dia makan seskali je. after 2yr tu dia sendiri xmkn coklat tapi asyik nak gula masam. sekarang boleh masuk susu coklat je..gula,coklat semua auto taknak😆

VIP Member

ya..but depend on chocolate that u give to the child..for me..i choose dark chocolate for my daughter...but give her in small quantity..not too much...

Sy mmg xbg mkn coklat tp org2 terdekat yg bg.. Sy cegah dgn mnum air masak byk2 moga gg xrosak

VIP Member

Worried about his teeth & how picky he can be #TAPSupermoms #TAPactiveusers

Baca lagi

Cavities....its hard to take care of the teeth ..

VIP Member

below 2 years i treat mu son eat clean...

im afraid she getting know about sugar..