Cheapest online grocery?

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I like using RedMart for getting online groceries, but usually they're meant for donations and not for myself - so I can't advise on how cheap it is compared to offline etc! However, the items have always been delivered on time and without issues :)

VIP Member

Redmart with Liveup Member, NTUC if you are a member (can earn rebate points), Giant & Sheng Shiong (the best choice if nearby to your house & dont forget to bring along trolley if you want to do marketing) :)

VIP Member

redmart!! heheh with live up member $40 is already can get free delivery. apart from that, you will earn rebate too :)

Depends on what you buy. I always compare and the cheapest items always came from diff online stores.

VIP Member

I think grocery online probably sometimes have credit card promotions. Like honest bee, red mart

Redmart - Get 10% off your first purchase with FREE delivery when you spend more than $30. Code: Tenoff

7y ago

I haven't tried HonestBee, but so far RedMart is reliable. To me, the variety is limited, but they offer many unique, upmarket products.

VIP Member

Can bio ntuc itself, sometimes certain products got promotion too.

VIP Member

Redmart for groceries, lazada and Carousell is quite cheap too

I find both Redmart and Fairprice online reasonable :)

Redmart been using for more than a year now