What can I consume

Care to share,beside than dha,iron,and calcium tablets to take during pregnancy,,what else can I eat or drink to prepare for breast milk? Currently I'm 22 weeks

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

De Sr Familia pls discuss with your gynae before starting to follow these natural supplements to boost breastmilk. Drink milk twice everyday (upto you to add Milo/just cane sugar etc better no coffee). You can cook and eat Fenugreek leaves but it won't be available so easily may find in Little India. You can even grow it in your house itself in a waste plastic container (just Google how to grow methi/fenugreek at home). Alternatively you can take fenugreek powder mixed it with warm water or yoghurt and take it daily. Oats also helps, you can prepare and take it in the way you like it. After your delivery you can start taking lactation cookies for 3-4 months.

Read more

1. Don’t worry so much. When you’re stressed, your body isn’t gonna produce much milk. The bioavailability of calcium through food is only 50%. See doctor, get some Domperidone which helped me when all else failed.

Read more

Took swisse conception&prenatal(prior till throughout pregnancy) and also same brand calcium+vitD(week 20 onwards.) As for boost breastmilk, not needed until you experience low supply.