Symptoms during last few days / week of pregnancy

Hello all, care to share with me your symptoms during the last few days or last week of your pregnancy? I’m starting to feel nauseous and my hands are swelling more every day, my feet too. Walking and sleeping hurts too due to my tummy. Been peeing much, much more than I usually do. Yesterday was my appt and all 3 attempts of taking my blood pressure was pretty high. Doc used a doppler to hear baby’s heart beat and all is well. My EDD is 19 Oct, is it anytime now? Question1: Anyone experienced different kind of symptoms or anything I should look out for apart from the contraction timings, mucus plug, water bag leaking..? Question 2: And how much walking should I do to help with labour? Should I climb stairs everyday? Also, I haven’t had intercourse with my husband for 3 weeks now afraid I might trigger labour as I plan to carry my baby full term. Also it gets too tiring and heavy to have sex. I’ve read that sex can easily trigger labour and I’m not sure if I should try. Help please! #1stimemom #advicepls