Exercising after C Sect

Hello C Sect mummies. When do you all start exercising again after c section? I felt I'm ready to do so but cannot stop worrying my wound. Phobia lol.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there! Congratulations on your little one and welcome to the C Sect mummy club! It's totally normal to feel eager to get back into exercising after a C-section, but I completely understand your worries about your wound. First things first, always listen to your body. It's important to start slowly and gradually increase your activity level as you feel comfortable. Your body needs time to heal properly, so don't rush it. When it comes to exercising after a C-section, it's generally recommended to wait until you've had your postnatal checkup with your doctor, usually around 6-8 weeks after the surgery. This allows your body to heal and your doctor to give you the green light to start exercising again. In the meantime, you can focus on gentle activities like walking or light stretching to help maintain your strength and flexibility. And don't forget to keep an eye on your wound. If you notice any redness, swelling, or pain, it's important to take it easy and consult your doctor. I know it can be scary, but trust your instincts and take it one step at a time. Your health and well-being are the most important things right now. And if you ever need extra support or advice, we're here for you! Take care, mama, and remember to be kind to yourself during this recovery journey. You're doing amazing! 🌟 Mama's Choice $18 voucher 👉🏻 https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

hello fellow csect momma, I also feel I'm ready!! but I decided to take it slow- after 4 months then slowly ease back into exercising. so I'm counting down to start exercising in September! I have my whole lifetime to exercise hehe but the period to rest is only now for a better recovery!