Do you buy preloved items for kids or just brand new?

38 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Any will do, as long as the quality of the item is still excellent to very good. Most of the time, I prefer the branded ones, but if there are unbranded with really good quality, I may consider it.

VIP Member

I bought everything brand new tapos hubby's brother sent hand me downs. For me wala namang masama gumamit ng preloved/2nd hand as long as kilala mo yung gumamit. It's for your baby's safety na rin.

Mostly preloved as well. Stuff like bottles, towels, blankets, bowls, utensils, mattresa cover, pillows all brand new. Preloved, toys, clothes, and tons of toys toys and toys...

Frankly my first born everything was brand new. But when it came to my number 2. I was very stingy. I guess having walked down that road before. So i tool in give aways or second hand.

Yes I do! My friends use to sell their babies' pre-loved clothes and they are still in superb condition and they sell them for a very reasonable prices!

it depend on what kind of item. for clothes usually i will get brand new. For big size items like playpen and all. i would go for second item

VIP Member

It depends. Usually for major items like car seat i would get preloved. Clothes i have an aunt who is passing me all her sons clothes

I'd love to buy pre loved baby items especially the branded ones. I also consider the condition of the items that I'll buy.

I do. I just make sure the items are still in excellent used condition. For shoes, at least very good used condition.

Clothes only I will get some pre loved. Other than that all brandnew. Or pass down from my older child to younger one