What are some items that we should never buy preloved for kids? What about breastpumps?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I read an interesting blog post about pre loved breast pumps and it basically says that whether or not giving away a used breast pump depends on what type of pump you have, whether it's an opened or closed system and ultimately, personal preference. http://mythnomore.blogspot.se/2011/08/why-you-shouldnt-buy-sell-or-borrow.html?m=1

Read more
VIP Member

Milk bottles, water bottles, teething toys, undergarments, pacifier as I think it's more hygienic to get new ones. Stuffs that are used externally like clothes, baby carrier, cot, stroller is alright to get preloved as we can wash or sanitise before use

for me I will not buy prelove shoes,underwear for them . as for breast pumps it and be OK cos each time after use it need to be sterilized.. just like when we r in hospital the pump is share by many mummy..

Think underwear and teether. Other than that I think it is ok. Breastpump I think it's fine cos each and every time we use, we will sterilise. After sterilising, all germs will b killed.

Read more