Any brands for pacifier for 22 months old recommended? My girl tend to wake up 4-5 times at night to comfort latch . If i dont give in , she will kick me and wake up n cry . Sometimes she will just support herself up and pull my shirt and self service herself ... So tot of introducing pacifier to her now .

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The NUK Sports motif pacifier is good for babies 18 months to 36 months. It has an improved nipple that soothes and calms baby better and has an asymmetrical shape that will help promote healthy oral development by naturally fitting into your baby's palate. The scoop nipple cavity allows for maximum tongue movement, which gently exercises your baby's tongue, palate and jaw and promotes proper teeth alignment.

Read more
Post reply image
8y ago

thanks dear. i will go look for this

i was thinking of weaning off. I tried to stay out at n night too . but when she wake up and cant find me, see my helper or my husband or whoever , she will mad cry . and its really non stop crying kind . i think she need some comfort latching feel . thats the reason why i was thinking of pacifier. Its very tiring for me as im a full time working mum .

Read more
4y ago

I'm facing the same too.. she doze off 1-2hrs nap.. like last night 11 am she wakes up and never sleep till 11am morning.. i'm exhausted and currently preg 24weeks.. luckily on break if were continue working nxt mth.. it affects my mood cause lack of sleep!

Both my girls started using Pigeon pacifier when they were mths old and I wean them off from it when they were 18mths. You might wan to reconsider introducing pacifier as when is time to wean off from it you will face the same issue such as waking up crying and finding pacifier.

VIP Member

Do u still latch her? Or decided to wean off latching? I don't suggest you to give pacifier if you decided to wean off, as she may get used to it till 4-5 years old with it. Hence i suggest u to be firm with her and let her get used to it.

Read more

Some concerns with some brands of pacifiers but from experience I have bought 5 different brands like Nuk, Avent, Pigeon etc. My LO only likes Pigeon and worse still, only a specific design