Adults decision

Hello Me and my boyfriend told our respective families and my family suggested that I am to abort due to both of family unable to support both of us and would be the only one taking care of the child. I am 12 weeks in and I feel sad cause I have no choice as I have to abort it. I was told if I give birth not only would I suffer, both my boyfriend and the baby will suffer. Due to lack of support financially. We yet to get married or get a house because it happened all of the sudden. Would there be other solutions that allows me to give birth or would it really be a better choice to really follow what the adults mentioned - abortion?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

you should have think of your financial status first before you get into it. abortion is not a solution. You should not take your own child's life and steal his or her right to live. It's against the Law of God. i dont think it came to a sudden as you both have the mind of doing such a..."..." then now you will abort the child?!!!! what an evil thought you have. Sorry!.. but that's really what I saw, coz for sure eventually you will again do that, and make another excuse that you both are lack of financial capabilities to do so?!!!!.. I know you both need respect. But i more to see of respect for a child's RIGHT TO LIVE. MAKE ANOTHER SOLUTION!!!! Bring to a an insitution that will bring support to your child, or better yet, think straight and do what is right. Im so pissed.

Read more
3y ago

She is asking for a solution as to keep and not abort u stupid.