Adults decision

Hello Me and my boyfriend told our respective families and my family suggested that I am to abort due to both of family unable to support both of us and would be the only one taking care of the child. I am 12 weeks in and I feel sad cause I have no choice as I have to abort it. I was told if I give birth not only would I suffer, both my boyfriend and the baby will suffer. Due to lack of support financially. We yet to get married or get a house because it happened all of the sudden. Would there be other solutions that allows me to give birth or would it really be a better choice to really follow what the adults mentioned - abortion?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I just can’t imagine killing my 3.5 months old chubby lil sweet baby girl right now. That’s what abortion means to me. I had one when I was 20 and now I am 33. It haunts me day in and day out up till today. Back then same issue, unsupportive parents (heck, my secret got accidentally exposed when I forgot to throw the abortion pamphlets in my car). By then it was too late. I already had the abortion and when my parents found out, they cried and told me how sinful it was. Which means if I had gone to them earlier, I’m sure they would beat the crap out of me but still keep the baby. My then-boyfriend got a huge tight slap from his high ranking police officer of a mother. His side was so apologetic to me that if we had decided to keep it, I’m sure I would have been taken good care of by them as well. For many years I still had unprotected sex with my partners. Always telling myself I wouldn’t be able to conceive again. Was pretty sure of that too cause I did not only have unprotected sex, I didn’t mind no withdrawal at all as well. Every now and then I will count the years as to how much my baby would have grown if I had kept it. He or she would be 12 years old now. I still keep my one and only ultrasound of it (with a beating heart, mind you) before I killed it. Now I am married with a beautiful baby girl. She would have had a big brother to protect her or a big sister to share secrets with. You know, financially burdened is just an understatement. You can always work to fend for yourself. Unless you’re still in school then you need to seek help. Do research. There are many other ways around it. Abortion is not the only solution. Take care my dear. ❤️

Read more
Post reply image