Best way to lose weight without exercise?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am currently enrolled in a gym but due to my hectic schedule, I was forced to freeze my membership. Losing weight without exercise is my biggest dilemma nowadays. Good thing, I am friends with my personal trainer and she advised me that discipline is the key to do this. You must set a goal and focus on complying with the dos and donts in achieving your setting. Follow a meal plan. Eat 5 times a day but in moderation. As much as possible, stay away from white food (white rice, white bread, dairy products). Replace your cravings with brown rice, wheat bread, soya milk, and the like. Lastly, water therapy. Trust me, it really works. :)

Read more

As someone who's trying to lose weight, one of the things you can do is cut the carbs in your diet. Eat more protein and veggies, eat less fat and carbs (if you can, take them out entirely). Still, the number 1 thing is to exercise. It increases your metabolism, and helps you burn fat more than dieting. :)

Read more

If you want to lose your weight you will do exercise and take normal diet for more information check my kitchen site: https://kitchenbirdy.com/

Increase water intake, less to zero carbs, do not eat after 7pm, get enough sleep 😊

Defisit calories , i lost my birth weight without exercise 21 kg . .

Go brisk walking daily and cut down considerable amount of sugar.

TapFluencer

i do not like to exercise so i try to cut my intake of carbs

Kalau mcm ni pregnant ke? ☺️

Post reply image

Less sugar more water