41 Replies

My husband deserves the best dad and husband! He has been so much supportive to me and my baby not only after delivery and confinement but in the whole term of my pregnancy as well. The commitment and journey of being a father started from day 1 when I conceived and broke the news to him! My pregnancy wasn't an easy journey, I suffered from a herniated disc in my 2nd trimester and was in tremendous pain, couldn't move my spine nor my back and was bedridden for weeks till I could regain back my mobility slowly. Through this time, my husband had taken so many urgent leaves to look after me despite he was having a hard time at work as the reporting managers wouldn't understand the severity of the situation. They had even put him on NPL as the leaves weren't granted. He had taken full responsibility to shower me, feed me while I couldn't move out of bed, gave me daily massage on my back and legs till my pain reduce much over a period of 2 months! My muscle were affected due to the pinched nerve by the herniated disc! In my third trimester, situation wasn't favourable for us my mom had heart attack and had to undergo bypass surgery. I was so worried, tired and had to travel so many trips to the hospital throughout the period of my mom's hospitalization. My husband shared the equal load of duties to help me out with my mom's medical and treatment arrangements. I started having terrible swelling in my both my feet and eventually it affected up my ankles as well. My husband made the effort to help me run my errands instead and let me rest up. Then again he massages my feet every night even for few minutes despite when he is worn out! When it came to my due, He hardly had enough sleep just as me. He tried to stay by my side and gave me emotional support to pull through my induce labour which lasted for 2 days. I managed to deliver my baby via Normal Delivery and all the pain we went through was worth it when we got to hold our baby in our very own hands! The joy I get to see on his face and the tears that roll down is just filled with so much love! I'm blessed and I know my baby is blessed too!

VIP Member

Being a first time dad isn't as easy as it is. Hubby accompany me throughout every appointment with gynae and even help with massaging whenever my leg 🦵🏻 having cramp. Ensure my meal on time and as well as my crave😂! On the delivery day he's right beside me in the labour ward and giving me support to calm down for pushing. Sacrificed his sleep, time with friends and his leisure time helping me to take care our little one👶🏻! Due to the high price we are unable to get a nanny and hubby was playing the role of nanny+maid. He help to bath 🛁, feed, changing diaper and making sure baby 👶🏻 is well taken care while I could rest and focus on producing breast milk 🥛. Very fortunate to have a great husband always be there for me and assisting whenever I need help as we have no help from our parent despite being as a first time parent. He really deserve this awesome dad's gift package for this Father's day 💙! Hope I could surprise him with this great gift 🎁😊!

VIP Member

My hubby, is best father as he is the only one person taking care of my newbie and my older one, after I got delivered, as mine is c-section and he is the only one care taker due to pandemic situation but he coped well, and he is alone make my kids bathing, making my older son feeding and school dropping picking, house chores everything he done. I said so sorry I am giving trouble to you to him, but his answer makes me feels so happy. He said I can do anything for my kids and for our family 😍. He really had a lot of hard work this entire year as my pregnancy and n my delivery everything he coped well with me. Definitely he deserves a treat on this special occasion. Hope to win this amazing hamper for my sweet hubby and my kids super hero 💕!!

VIP Member

He sacrificed his sleep, outings with friends, and start spending his leisure time with the baby. He's also the one waking up in the middle of the night to tend to the baby as he would like me to sleep more. He even started researching on the various investment and insurance plans for our baby was born, and makes sure that baby is well protected and covered at all times. When I'm stressed out, he would provide words of encouragement and help out with everything that he can do; he tried his best to be a pillar of support and joins forum to learn more about parenthood. I am very appreciative of all the things he do, and hope he will be surprised to receive the gift package and remember this as his very first father's day gift!

Some superheroes don't wear capes. They are called Dads My hubby deserves the title "Best Dad" because… He accompanies me to all my gynae visits when I was pregnant. He carries our two kids (6 and 4 years old) when they fall asleep up 5 storeys He carries my shopping bags, diaper bag, hand bag in public. He reads stories to them at bedtime and teaches them their school work, very patiently. He gets up early every morning at 6 am to prepare breakfast for the whole family. He accompanies the kids on all the scary/fun roller coaster rides at theme parks or slides at water parks because I’m a scaredy cat and fearful about them.

My husband is the best husband as well as the best dad to our newborn baby! throughout the number of times that I have to wake up to pump in the middle of the night, he also woke up to feed her. In the day, he will ask me to rest as much as possible and he will take care of our baby's needs whenever possible. Whenever we face with challenges with regards to our baby, he will Google and share with me what he has found out. He is very supportive and always try to make me happy during days when I feel down from body image issues etc. our baby and I love him alot and are very thankful to have him as a husband as well as a father ❤️

Being a first time dad, my hubby took the course with me and even view the videos on how to take care our new born baby. He helped me at night so that i can get some rest even though he have to wake up early to work in the morning. even during pregnancy, he help me massage when i get cramps at night. when i admitted to hospital due to premature labour, he accompanied me in observation ward on a chair to ensure i am feeling well. i can tell he is exhausted but no complaints from him! I am very thankful for what he did for me and our baby and he truly deserve this gift package!

Despite having little income to support the family, he spare no effort to find opportunities to provide for the baby and ensuring that the baby will have a better future. My husband is also always there for me during my hospitalisation stay, before and after child delivery. This was one of the moment when the role of a partner and a dad presence is the most important. He brightened up my low mood during that period and tried his best to be the best dad he could be by learning to take care of baby too. I know these wasn’t easy, so I would love to win this for him ♥️

Papa never attend law school, but he manage to put us to follow the house rules, Papa never attends medicine school, but he knows what to do when we fall sick, Papa was not highly educated, but he taught us more than what we learnt through his own ways and creativity, Papa never attend culinary school, yet he never leave our tummy empty, many practices from taste to perfection, best chef in this world. Papa always says, do not be afraid to learn new things, go with your heart, have faith. And that is the greatest motivation! Happy Father's Day! ❤️ BB R

VIP Member

My hubby did the night time feedings for the first month during my confinement for my second child. I would have to wake up periodically to pump so he handled the feedings when baby cried at night. This together with having to work the next day, must have been tiring but he persevered so I could recover from my c-section quicker with whatever extra rest I could get. Now that we have two boys, it’s still a learning process for him, but I would like to win this for him to encourage him and to thank him for all the effort put into raising our boys the best we can!

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles