Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia

Hello, I pray that all of you are well... As of this time, I am on my 28th week of pregnancy, like many other expectant mothers, I am very excited to meet my baby and share with you this joy, it was indeed a miracle, a gift. Last May 19, I had my 2nd ultra sound, it was found however that the baby's heart is positioned in the right (dextroposition) and that there is a cystic lump in the chest... The findings said that my baby might be having a congenital diaphragmtic hernia, wherein the organs from abdominal cavity herniates to the thoraxic cavity, because the diaphragm did not fully developed or there was a hole/opening... Just this afternoon, it was somehow confirmed by another sonologist that my baby had indeed a congenital diaphragmatic hernia... Because of that, I will need special medical intervention and there is a possibility that my baby will undergo surgery right after birth... I am praying for a miracle that my baby's congenital diaphragmatic hernia will heal. So my dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I am asking for your special prayer intentions for my baby. I bear witness to God's everyday miracle?? Thank you very much for your prayers?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

By his stripes, your baby is healed. I pray that in Jesus name.

Praying for your baby mommy ๐Ÿ™ nothing is impossible kay Lord โค

Praying for you po ni baby...pray and keep the faith po...๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

VIP Member

Be it sis according to your faith!โค Our God is a sovereign God.

VIP Member

Praying for your safety and your baby's wellness.

May God guide you and protect you and your baby.

Praying for your baby ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

sending prayers to you and to your baby โค๏ธ

VIP Member

Praying for your baby mamsh ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Prayers for your baby and you momy.. ๐Ÿ™