Week 7 Nausea

Been having difficulty deciding what to eat for meals as the thought of eating something for a meal makes me nauseated...even soup and porridge. Anyone feeling the same and how do you cope with it?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Same for me too, I’m at Week 9 and still feeling nausea everyday but definitely better than when I was in Week 6-8. For me, i will still try to eat light snacks every 2-3 hours so I don’t feel hungry as it makes the nausea feeling worse. At times, sour plum and cold beverages (ice lemon tea, fruit juice) helped. From Week 8 onwards, milo and cream crackers helped for most days when I can’t take any other food. Most importantly, Don’t stress and Take your time to identify the food you can handle as our body is changing each day! Jia you!

Read more

I was like this during my trimester 1 and still feel the same even when I’m in trimester 2 now 😭 i am always having difficulty in choosing what to eat because nothing interests me (first world problem sigh). I tried to take smaller meals or small bites to keep my energy going for the day. Remember to keep yourself hydrated!

Read more

I explored other options such as swiss roll cake, flavoured bread, oat cookies, popiah, lime juice, apple juice and milo. Eat small servings but frequently just so you don’t feel hungry.

I don't have much of an appetite sometimes but I realised I am ok to drinking beverages! so I drink warm milk, ginger tea, Milo :)

having the same problem at 7 weeks :( still trying to figure out. jiayou us!