Week 6 Symptoms

- feeling cold - nauseous all day - I get very hungry, but can’t eat much due to nausea - craving for hot soup especially kimchi soup cause the sourness makes me feel better - fatigue Wondering how long would these symptoms last? It has been very uncomfortable to feel the same all day everyday. I even broke down in front of my husband due to the discomfort and the stress that it brought at the thought of it affecting my ability to work…must be the hormonal rush…

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Hello JP you are definitely not alone and this is completely normal. These are very common symptoms for most mothers in their first trimester which are expected to fade gradually as you enter second trimester. Stay calm and positive. Develop a relaxation routine like going for a short walk around your home with your partner (after getting consent from ur gynae), listen to instrumental music if you like or simply munch on whatever you like. When you feel hungry try to take nuts or dry fruits which you need not take too much at the same time will fill your stomach. There is no wrong in letting out your emotions as that's one of the ways to beat out stress but don't forget your husband might also be having lot of things going in his mind about becoming a responsible father/family man soon. It is good to sit down and discuss your future plans. Spend time together. Stay strong and you can come out of this phase. Mommies are blessed with innate strength and will power. Wish you a happy smooth pregnancy ahead

Read more

me too! also at w6 this week. feeling nauseous wholeeeeee day, the feeling of puking but not able to puke 😅 then having diarrhea for almost 5 days alr.. at night wear long sleeve long pants w socks to sleep.. hormones are raginggggg any small matter will trigger and upset me so much. I have like lesser social life too cuz a lot of food cannot eat and feeling so tired all the time. then again.. I feel comforted with all these symptoms. means my little bean is growing. my previous pregnancy I didn't feel pregnant suddenly after week 6... like everything back to norm, then I know it's a miscarriage. so I'm thankful for these symptoms now and just cope with it. hang in there!

Read more

It differs for each pregnancy. For my morning sickness, it only gets better slightly after 1st trimester. I also broke down few times because I was hungry but can’t eat much due to nausea. It made me so sad that I can’t eat cos I love food. If your morning sickness is really that bad maybe let ur Gynae know so that they can prescribe you with anti nausea med for u to feel better. Try not to make urself feel too hungry by taking bits of soda biscuits in between meals. Trust me, it won’t last forever. It’s worth it for ur little precious baby ❤️ hugs^

Read more

Me too.. I’m feeling super fatigue, nausea and when I eat I can’t eat much. It’s really really super tiring. Trying to pull thru telling myself it’s all worth it. Also, I’ve been feeling so much acid in my stomach despite eating, a little like having gastric kinda feeling whole day with nauseous. 😭😭😭

Read more
1y ago

Thank you!! I’m feeling slightly better nowadays except that I always puke after 10pm 🤣 puzzling..

jiayou mummy! been there! it's not easy. I vomitted twice to three times a day and I feel very hungry but im afraid to eat coz I'll vomit after that. I even cried to my hubby and didn't even celebrate my anniversary coz I just feel tired and all. finally my vomitting died down at 15 weeks. jiayou! you be ok!

Read more

every pregnancy is different.. for myself, i experience this my whole 9 months of pregnancy.. i just gotta quit my job.. hope yours will get better soonest! you can do it mummy! 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

Read more

i had all the same symptoms too! but i visited my gynae yst, she said at 1st trimester food is not really important. Hydration is, so even if nausea, need to drink up ya.. 💪💪

first trimester fatigue/symptoms is truly on another level 😩 but don’t worry, you’ll feel better in your second trimester!!

it’s very common, i experienced everything you did.. it gets slightly better at second trimester, about week 14 onwards? jiayou

TapFluencer

U can do it! I was super fatigue and had to take afternoon naps every day. Finally no more symptoms by week 13. Big hugs