Infant care

My bbg have been in infant care as soon as she turned 2 months. The teachers are trained and they are caring. It is such a life saver really. From 7-7pm, i can do so many things (most exciting is sleep!). After i fetch her, ill shower and feed , rock her to sleep. It makes me enjoy motherhood a little more, slows down time for me to be a girl rather than a mom always. But of course make sure u arrange for a school tour to go in and see whats the schedule like and more importantly the teachers. Are they caring Sunflower preschool at clementi. If you search on google, they only have one google star review (3 years ago) and its not that good… but since its near to me, i took a leap of faith. Honestly for me, i m glad i did. Find one near to u https://www.ecda.gov.sg/parents/preschool-search-portal I used this. Do set the search setting for infant care centers instead of preschools.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

wah very good! my first month i enjoyed motherhood, second month was the tired start kicking in haha, will send my bbg to infant care soon