Gender Guesses??

Based on the ultrasound, Ada x anyone boleh guess for fun the gender? The 2nd picture I rasa baby is peeing. 😅

Gender Guesses??
7 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

ooo..baby macam dah upside down eh.. kat area yg tgh peeing tu xnampak the balls sis.. and definitely look like a girl.. but then, still not confirm until the baby delivery..

5mo ago

Awww thank you for being so lovely giving this fun gender guesses. Kita bagitau dr that we do not want to know the gender. So I’m just asking my family and friends for fun guesses. Thank you sis!

Sy nmpk tulang peha, ya bby tgh kncing tp genitals dilindungi. X clear, wktu detail scan boleh check sis.

rasanya ni dr tepi. kanan tu tulang peha betis. yg gmbr peeing tu nmpk mcm burger sign. girl kot.

5mo ago

Thank you sis!!! Thank you for giving fun gender guesses! Hoping for a girl too… ❤️

sis, dkt situ terang2 tulis "head". kt mananya nk tgk gender . masa scan rajin2 la tanya doktor.

5mo ago

Hi sis, thank you… just Nak tanya fun gender guesses je because we do not want to know the gender masa scan. Anyway thanks!

Its mentioned in the scan photo that its baby head 😅 how to see the genitals sis

5mo ago

agreed with the statement reply from others mommy. later you can do detail scan. and confirm your baby gender

aku tk faham ape ² dlm gmba nie ...ade nmpk mcm tulang yg x bersmbung pn ada

boy

5mo ago

❤️❤️