Spotting bleeding

Based on gestation calculation supposed to be 7wks, but encountered slight spotting and bleeding. Went for a scan but was dated 5wks++, can only see 3mm fetus no heartbeat. HCG on 2 days had slight increase but didn’t double. Also after the vaginal scan, bleeding becomes more, but still manageable using panty liner. But saw bloody jelly like substance this morning. Very worried, anybody had this issue?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Visit ur doctor and they will give you medicine to stable bb and mostly ask you to walk from home. Do not walk so much, do not do housework and no blend down. It happen to me in my week 4 like that. Sometime our body is weak then we know, so having a baby need to be careful in early stage and need to be stable as well. Age and health play a role as per my doctor advice earlier. Now I in T3 le, also hv a bit spot but is normal as per doctor coz baby will be ready and as long hit the weight can deliver. So Jiayou and you will be fine. Most important the doctor you visit, you must feel comfortable with him/her.

Read more
VIP Member

Hi, I think wk 5ish is a bit too early to detect the heartbeat. It is just a gestational sac & yolk, not a fetus yet. It will be a few more weeks down the road till a heartbeat can be detected. We’re you given Duphaston to support your pregnancy? Spottings shd be in dark brown colour not fresh.. if you are in concern, you shd go back to see a gynae to check.

Read more

Before tat was spotting but abit of blood but after Went for vaginal ultra scan and the blood flows out more.Nope not given duphaston, as gynae said she don’t recommend as there’s side effects.

don't worry and try observe a little, if fresh red blood continues, go to A&E immediately to get it check